Thursday, March 6, 2008

World Tour 1982 Revisited

I know I post a lot about music, but I do love it. Probably because I have no musical ability at all, and I mean NONE. For example, my eighth grade choir teacher asked if I could just mouth the words to our spring concert. But, I digress.
I was eating lunch today, reading the Concert Call page, and I became so excited I almost couldn't stand it. You will never believe who will be in concert here in just a few, short weeks! OK, I'll give you a hint. This duo is comprised of one Aussie and one Brit. Need another clue? They went on a worldwide tour in 1982. Still need another clue? OK, but this one will give it away. One of their biggest hits, "Lost in Love" was released in 1980. Yep, you guessed it: Air Supply!!! Can you believe it? Me either. Now some people (George) may not appreciate Air Supply. But, I do. And, I'm not ashamed either. So, maybe, just maybe there is an Air Supply concert in my future. I better start practicing my swooning. I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Heather - thank for your comment!
We are totally unprepared down here for snow. Everything pretty much shuts down every time it snows. Schools will close if there is as much as a dusting. I think they have already missed 5 days this year and it has hardly snowed at all. One day they shut down because it was "supposed to snow" and all it did was rain. I guess it's one of the good things about being a kid in the south!