Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pint-Size Pushers (Also Known As Girl Scouts)

I've only been home from book club for an hour and a half, and I've already devoured almost an entire box of Girl Scout cookies. Thin mints, in case you were wondering. Also in case you are wondering, I have a stomach ache--go figure. I could blame those pint-size pushers, or I could blame the devil, but the problem is really with my flesh. Especially the flesh on my hips and back side!
Anyone else out there eaten too many Girl Scout cookies? Come on, I know you're out there.

3 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I almost ate an entire sleeve of Trefoils the other night.

Anonymous said...

dove chocolates, yes. girl scout cookies are ok but i'm able to resist them. i feel like the dove chocolates wrestle me to the ground and jump in uninvited.

Sarah said...

Yeah, I can't limit it to simply Girl Scout Cookies. I have a terrible sweet tooth. And almost zero will-power. Not a good combination. Ever. My recent (for months now) favorite: dark chocolate peanut M&M's. Simply delightful.