Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surprise!!! Pictures!

Alright girls. I got my hair done tonight. Sorry, I didn't take any before pictures. Let's just say I looked kind of like a skunk. But, here are a couple of after pictures. And, I just have to tell you ladies...I HATE getting my picture taken. But, obviously, I LOVE you all more. So here's my new do.



From the back.



From the side.


And, from the front. (And, yes, I have no makeup on. Sorry. With the headaches I've been having, you're lucky I took a shower!)
Nothing too exciting, but at least I don't have roots. So, take a look at the pictures. I can't promise I'll leave them up here very long ;) Well, it's been a LONG day, and I'm going to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow! Tomorrow's Thursday. We're over the hump!! Woo hoo!!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am soooo glad you took pictures!!!!! it looks great!!!!!! i love the bangs!!!!!!

beautiful girl just beautiful...color looks great!!!!

Kelly said...

yeay for pictures! It looks really good! I love the color!
Hope your head feels better soon.

Heidi Zawisza said...

leave them up! leave them up! looks great!

Julie said...

As my Granny would say...."Pin a Rose on Your Nose!" You posted pictures!!! Hooray!!!! Just kiddin' ya!!! I love your hair. The color is beautiful and so rich looking. Gorgeous Darling, Gorgeous!!!!

Megan L Hutchings said...

Yay for pictures! It looks GREAT!!!!

Julia said...

Cute hair!!! It may be Thursday but this day is dragging on soooooo slowly!!!

Heather said...

It looks AWESOME! I love the color- I always feel like a new woman after a good haircut/color.
Enjoy! Praying for your head today!

petrii said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!! It is soooooooooo very cute!! Thanks so much for showing off your new do!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT (didn't I say that already? :0)