Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ready, Set...Go

Well, here goes nothin'. Everyone seems to have a blog these days, and I figured it was about time that I jumped on the 21st Century bandwagon and got one, too. One note of warning...If you expect this blog to be a site of intellectual discourse, I fear that you have stumbled upon the wrong blog. I will, however, try my best to write in complete sentences!


You may be wondering about the title of my blog. Well, please allow me to explain. You see, I have a friend who always ends an evening out by saying, "It's been a little slice of heaven." Now, I can't promise that you will find this blog "a little slice of heaven." In fact, you may not like what I have to say, and, therefore, equate this blog with a much more unpleasant location. What I can promise you, though, is some insight on life from my perspective. So, instead of heaven, all I can promise you is a little slice of Heather.



So until next time...So long.

No comments: