Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Ladies, ladies, ladies. I am so busy today, I am ready to pull my hair out. And, it's only Monday!! I had the busiest weekend, and it doesn't look like things are going to slow down anytime soon. W.'s birthday is in just a few days, and he will be back in school in just a couple of weeks. On top of that, I'm swamped at work, and I'm trying to work through a couple of things in my personal life right now. I've got to take one thing at a time, and breathe more. Because if I don't, I think I'll end up having some kind of anxiety attack. Well, if I'm not already having one. But, anyway enough about that!




I wanted to check in with all of my favorite bloggy friends. I had a great, but very busy weekend. My friend Julie and I went to see the Beth Moore simulcast. The message was amazing and very timely. The title of her message was "100 Fold Harvest". I'll try to write more about the message later. It was just amazing. I love how God speaks through Beth Moore. It's so awesome!


Immediately after the simulcast was over, I hopped in a car and drove to the lake. My dad's side of the family always has a little reunion the first weekend in August. It's always so much fun for us to go. It's fun to get to spend time with my cousins. We all about the same age and in the same season of life. And, our kids are all about the same age, too. It's so great to catch up with them. We had a good time this year, and (Julie this is especially for you ;) I took some pictures!! I will post them tonight when I get home from work. There is even a picture of a very drenched me. You know, I was posing a picture so you know what it looks like to fly off a jet ski going about 50 miles an hour. Ha!


I wish I had more time to write now, but I must get back to work. I have so much to say about my weekend, and I have to write about the great blog award Heather gave me. If you don't read her blog, go read it now! She is such an amazing, Godly woman. I am so happy I have met her; she has been such a blessing to me. It's needless to say, therefore, what an honor it is to receive a blog award from her! In addition to all that, I have something that is weighing very heavily on my heart. I'm working on a post for that, but, girls, it just isn't coming together yet. But, I hope it does soon.


Thank you all for being such wonderful friends and encouragers to me. I am praying for each of you. You are all such blessings, and I love you so much!

6 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

I can't wait to see pics!!!!

Kelly said...

You did have a busy weekend - but sounds like so much fun!

Jenna said...

Hope your Monday calmed down some, my friend! Praying for you! And congrats on the award - you are very deserving!

Heather said...

GIRL....I am so excited to know that we were "together" at the conference this weekend. God showed up so big time. The worship was as good as the message.
I love you, friend, and am praying for all that you have going on. I am specifically praying for those headaches. I have a monster migraine going on right now (It started this morning) and it is HORRIBLE. I am giving it to God, though, and trusting Him to get me through it.

Julia said...

So proud of you for winning an award! Now go make some pie!!! As if you have time ;)

Heidi Zawisza said...

WOW! You are one busy girl.....glad to know I have a comrad!! ha!ha!