Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Gator Hunters

Like I said yesterday, despite the circumstances of our trip, some good things happened, too. For instance, on Friday while I was at the hospital with my mom, my boys went out to hunt alligators. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from their adventure.




"Shh, it's bear"





I think the gator pond was in George's stomach after he ate his weight in gator tail at the restaurant.





And, yes, my friends, this is a real photo, but my boys didn't take it. They gave the camera to the alligator wrestler, and he took it.




I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I would have gotten within 100 feet of that thing. I'll leave that kind of stuff to my gator hunters!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a sucky friend I have been not to realize that things were this tough! Girl I am praying for you, thanks for the blog, I'm gonna keep tabs on you now!
Call or email ANYTIME!

Anonymous said...

BTW, you know me so you should not be surprised........... the phrase "a little slice of heather" is a little dirty ;)

Heather said...

Shana,

Get your mind out of the gutter ;) It is not dirty, and I certainly didn't mean it like that!

Caroline said...

where is my comment i left this morning heather????

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Gator in my belly!